Thursday, December 11, 2008

Season's greetings.

I have been busy lately because I have started a new job. After being mostly unemployed for most of the year, it feels really good to go somewhere and do something. This is only a contract position, but it's work and it's work in my chosen field. This is going to be a great experience for me, so please forgive me if I don't post as much as I used to. There are topics I still want to write about and hopefully I will get to them before I forget what they are.

3 comments:

Aman Tyagi said...

Congratu;ations! I am veru happy for you. Keep going strong Stan!

Stasiek said...

Thanks, Aman.

ep said...

Stan,
Congrats on the gig. Hopefully it turns into a full-time deal.
And as far as posts go, we'll look forward to getting them whenever we can.
ep