Monday, November 19, 2007

Onward!

To coincide with a new chapter of my life that is about to begin Lili decided to start a new chapter of her own. She started crawling forward yesterday. I specified "forward" because she has been crawling backward in one form or another for a while. Watching your child grow is an amazing and unforgettable experience especially when you are undergoing a growth process yourself. In slightly over a month Lili will be one. She will no longer be a baby, she will become what people at her day care call a "young toddler." I still can't believe it has been that long since my wife and I drove to the hospital on that rainy Christmas day. It is almost Thanksgiving and we have to start looking for the first set of Christmas/Birthday presents for Lili. This is going to be an annual ritual in years to come and I am looking forward to every one of them.

0 comments: